Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summertime...

Summertime is great for catching up on the latest books on the New York Times Bestselling List, or just those books that you bought forever ago and haven't had the time to read yet. Because of the job I have, (babysitting a 90 year old woman) I've had plenty of time to catch up on books from both categories. I started the summer off to a good start with reading the Twilight series. It's funny but most adults, especially males, are almost ashamed to be caught with a Twilight book. Is it because it's more geared towards young female teens? Or because it's become so popular that it's almost embarrassing to follow the crowd? Well, no matter what the reason, I found Twilight refreshing and fun to read. I'd definitely suggest it!

Summertime is also great for all the new movies that come out! My husband and I have not had the privilege of going to the actual theater yet this summer, but we are going to venture to the drive-in theater tonight to see The Proposal and Transformers 2. I'm excited to see both movies and have my first experience at a drive-in theater!


1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to a drive-in theater yet. Really want to go one day:)

    ReplyDelete