Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September Happenings...


It's been a little while since I updated our blog!

School has started so that keeps me very busy when i'm not working. Luckily the homework load is not too horrible. Work is going pretty good, but again, it's keeping me busy. Calvin received a raise at work, which was such a blessing!3 weeks ago, Calvin and I were able to fly to Minneapolis, Minnesota to spend some time with the Sheffrey's (my side of the family)! We were only there for 4 days but we were able to visit my grand-parents who had flown from Alaska to spend time with my aunt and uncle, AND, we were able to meet our new cousin Collin David Sheffrey! He's a little more than 2 months old and he's the most adorable baby I've ever seen!
Also in September, we celebrated Calvin's 25th birthday! I threw a surprise party for Calvin and he was totally shocked. He had never had a surprise party thrown for him before now and he LOVED it! We all had a great time eating food, playing games, and laughing the night away.


No comments:

Post a Comment