Friday, April 30, 2010

DONE!!!!

I'M DONE! I turned in my last college paper this afternoon and now I just have to wait a week to get my diploma. It will most likely be one of the longest weeks of my life as I am extremely excited about next weekend. My family will start arriving on Thursday night and then into the day on Friday!

3 weeks from tomorrow, Calvin and I will be leaving the boring state of Indiana and driving 5,000 miles back to Alaska! We'll be staying with a few friends and family members along the way as well as camping. We are super excited and can't wait to begin our journey home!

Also, Calvin and I both have interviews on June 7th for jobs in Anchorage! We're hoping by the time we leave Indiana that we'll have a couple other interviews lined up!

For now, that's our exciting news! Check back for more updates later this month!

1 comment: