Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the last couple months


Two months have passed since my last post! After a 10 day drive from Indiana to Alaska, Calvin and I have spent the majority of our free time with family and friends. It's been wonderful to be home in Alaska.

I am now starting my third week of work as a Counselor Assistant for a treatment facility. It's been nice to work and be in a field where I can use my college degree. The goal is to become a counselor at the facility within the next 6 months.

Calvin has accepted a job doing inside sales for an oil supply company. When large oil companies call in an order, he'll be making sure they get what they need. He's never done something like this, but he's confident that it will be a good placement for him.

Here are just a few pictures of us over the last 2 months!~

No comments:

Post a Comment